tagged me for her questions! I am duty bound to answer!
1. What does Art mean to you?
Art is Culture!
2. The Sun, the moon and the stars... which one you like better? And why?
I like the stars the best. They remind me that God is there.
3. If God(It's okay if you don't believe in God, it's just a question) gives you power to create a new world, what your world would look like?
This is a good question!
My world would have one big continent with some small outlying islands, and most important buildings would be built in art-deco, neoclassical, Renaissance, or Baroque architectural styles. There would be no deserts on my world, since I like forests and farmland.
4. If you can choose any animals to be your pet, what would you choose? Why?
Baby panda, because everyone wants a baby panda.
5. What's your opinion on crop circles?
Darn kids are always messing up my fields! That's whats happening!
6. Do you like superheros? (If yes, who is it and you have to explain why, if not vice versa^^)
Of course I like superheroes! I grew up reading comic books, and I always loved that medium of storytelling. Although I don't read dc/marvel comic books anymore (most contemporary comics are too depressing, serious, or politicized for me to enjoy), I still am a huge fan of Thor, Iron Man, and Spiderman. In fact, I think some of the new marvel movies have rekindled the fun, creative spark that so many comics seem to have lost.
7. You just won a million dollars(US dollars)! What are you gonna do with it?
I'll stuff it in my mattress. No wait! I'll buy $1,000,000 in gold and silver bullion and stuff THAT in my mattress!
8. If God gives you a day that you can do anything without any consequence, what would you do?
I don't know... maybe ask a girl out on a date? I could use some divine aid when it comes to The Ladies.
9. You are a friend of the Art Professor. One day when you're visiting his office, you saw a beautiful Chinese antique burial urn on his desk. Later, you saw the mayor opened it and took a cookie out of it. The poor old man was using the burial urn as a cookie jar! He offered you some, of course you said you just had a big lunch and not taking the cookies. Are you going to tell him the truth? Why and why not?
I would definitely tell the truth, so at least the professor would know what he has! After that its up to him if he wants to keep the fancy urn as a cookie jar, or sell it for a lot of money.
10. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
Hopefully in a decade I'll be a wealthy homeowner with a loving wife, six beautiful children, and a big fluffy slobbery dog. But I'll have to change my life if I want to make my dreams come true.
Many thanks for tagging me RMTG! I'll get around to tagging some other people and asking them questions eventually! XD